Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop’s name is alabatis. “Alabatis” is the name of Lithuanian mythological goddess of Flax. Flax, which I adore!!! I am inspired by nature, witch I love so much. We spent all the weekends in the countryside, surrounded by forests.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I have started with the linen quilted table and wall decors. But the linen is so adorable, that I decided to sew more things: totes, table decors. Now you can find even items sewn from naturally dyed, Eco printed linen and cotton.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love my creative life. I love my customers. I am happy that I can realize all my minds without any stress, step by step.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
Most of all I love nu-jazz, this kind off music gives me good feelings and the strength to go forward.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I have not much time to read for today. I mostly read only about natural dyeing.
6. What are your social media sites?