Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
We spent the day sharing our recipes during the first Etsy Christmas In July Favorite Holiday Exchange! Since the #EtsyCIJ team is worldwide we held a virtual #CIJFavoriteHolidayRecipeExchange right here on our blog!
The recipe exchange was held today, July 5th. As I mentioned the team is international and we received recipes from many countries!
We wanted to include as many of our talented team members as possible! The participation was fantastic! Our team members are creative chefs!
Each team member shared with us their recipe, as well as a little bit about their memories of holiday cooking and baking. I personally look forward to making a few of these new recipes this season! I added them to the assortment I bake each year! Please join me as we conclude the #CIJFavoriteHolidayRecipeExchange!
Here are the recipes:
1. Old Fashioned Apple Cake / Misty from carolinagirlz2
2. Mississippi Mud Cake / Karen from timetalentjewels
3. Apple Pie / Amy from BeadsandThreadsbyAmy
4. Hungarian Lesco / Rita from RitzySelection
5. My Mothers Stuffing / Mary from ByFreddismom
6. Fattigmanns (Poor Man’s Cookies) / Clara from elliottsplayground
7. Scottish Tablet / Mairi from Mairidesign
Please use #CIJFavoriteHolidayRecipeExchange on social media as you visit all the delicious recipes we shared with you!