Contributor post by Alicia of AliciasFindings
“Tutorial for Decorative Pinwheels” by Jessica Luiz-Brazil of SummerStarsMasonJars
Hello! I am Jessica from Summer Stars & Mason Jars and this is a easy tutorial on how to make decorative pinwheels!
- Square paper(she used 5×5 scrapbook paper)
- Take the square paper and fold it corner to corner to score an x in the paper
- Cut along the folded line a little more than half way up.Do not cut all the way up the middle!
- Cut all 4 of the folded lines the same way.
- Fold the corner of the paper to the middle.
- Do this with all 4 corners. I held it with my fingers,these corners could also be taped down.
- Push the brad through the center of all the corners in the middle. I bought fancy flower brads,but here you could add a decorative sticker or flower to jazz it up a bit!
- Here is the back with the brad pushed through.
Here it is! I used bright summer colors to have as a centerpiece at a cookout but they can be used as baby shower decorations,cupcake toppers or even on the wall for decorations in a room!
Social Media Sites: