Contributor post by Alicia of AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
The Feminine Touch. I try to bring a touch of femininity in to the lives of Etsy buyers whether that’s what they wear or what they have in their homes. A touch of warmth and uniqueness along with good quality materials.
2. Where do you live and how does where you live influence your creativity?
I live in the heart of Yorkshire , England. Lovely rolling hills and quaint english villages. I love browsing the villages for their own unique crafty shops, very inspiring.
3. What is it about having your own business that you love?
Just been able to work on it whenever you want (usually well in to the night) . I do a lot of travelling abroad in our camper van so I can take the business with me and work on it or not !
4. What is your greatest business achievement?
Earlier this month , 2 of my original knitting patterns were published in a UK knitting magazine. I never in a million years thought I would get to that stage.
5. How would you like to see your business evolve?
Lots more knitting patterns , maybe even get a pattern book published . Now that would be awesome!
6. What are your social media sites?