Bird Trinket Dish, Repurposed Jewelry Holder, Upcycled Tiered Candy Dish, Recycled Dish Bird Feeder, Potpourri Holder, Ceramic Dresser Tray
Sherri from ButterflyFeetDigital said:
My printable calendars are something I use for myself all the time. I have found it really helpful to write it down on the day I do those certain routine chores – because a few days afterward I simply won’t remember when a chore needs to be done again. So, my calendars don’t just have doctor appointments, or call a friend this week. I know from a glance when to clean the shower again, or change the kitty litter! I love the simple usefulness of a calendar I can scribble whatever I need to on!
SALE – 2017 Printable Calendar – New Chevron Design, Instant Download, Letter Size, JPG 300 dpi
I would bet that cleaning and organizing is not at the top of anyone’s to do list. It is a necessary evil.
Here are some fun facts about cleaning…
1. You can burn 100 calories for each hour of cleaning. (I need to lose weight, but this would not be my first choice for doing it.)
2. By simply disinfecting your desk frequently, you can reduce sick days in the office by 30%. (N/A I am retired)
3. Dust particles are comprised of 70% dead skin flakes. (YUCK!!!)
4. Office phones have over 25 000 germs per square inch. (Going to clean my phone right NOW!)
5. For antibacterial cleaner to be effective it must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away. (Thanks, I didn’t know this.)
6. The air quality in a closed space can be up to 500% worse than outdoors. (News to me.)
7. Most offices contain 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat. (Glad I am retired for sure!)
8. One square metre of carpet can hold approximately 1kg of dirt. (Someone want to convert this for me?)
9. The average woman cleans for 12, 896 hours in her lifetime, while men clean an average of 6, 448 hours. (What’s up with this?)
10. Typical office workers hands come in contact with 10 million bacteria per day. (Again, retired.)
I believe everyone should have a pretty and unique container for their trash in every room. Here is one for starters…
Basket Wicker Wastepaper With Rust and Gold Ribbon BowUnique Vintage White Wicker Collector Awesome Gift Idea Bedroom Bathroom Basket
Annie from DesignedbyAnneliese said:
Well I have been tidying up and decluttering the past few weeks as I prepare to move houses! Part of this process has been going through clothes and some have needed buttons sewn back on. So here are some fun buttons!
Novelty buttons, mixed buttons, teapots, hearts, flowers, flat back, set of 15
Donna Schindler from TreasuresFromTheLake said:
This isn’t cleaning house, but it is a good way to clean out some of the craft beads and charms that you have left over from other projects.
Love these wine charms that you put on your glass so that you never forget whose glass is whose at a party.
Wine charms, beach glass wine charms, sea glass wine charms, nautical wine charms, unique wine charms
Marijean from MariMartiDesigns said:
Nothing makes you clean house like the hormones that cause “nesting” in the second trimester of pregnancy! When pregnant with my first, my husband found me in the middle of the night climbing in the pantry to organize all of our party serving ware for the Baptism party we were going to throw four months later!
He also found me organizing (and reorganizing!!) all our food in the pantry! Stockpiling the faves and making donation bags constantly!
This time around, my home studio is getting tons of attention! It’s been VERY fruitful to organize beads and see what I really have in stock and what I need to order (vs just guessing)! The hormones have also inspired me to set up a more productive and consistent photography light box that is always ready to go!
That–and again, hoarding a bunker of our favorite foods!! I think my subconscious is worried about us starving to death when a new baby comes lol!
Here’s a tribute to all those pregnant mommies out there riding the highs and lows of those hormones that make us glow and grow!!! A new collection of mine inspired by the baby under my heart–a pregnancy tracking bracelet to help you keep time of your little one’s approaching birthday! A great baby shower gift or treat for yourself! You deserve it after all that life changing magic of mid night tidying!
Pickles and Ice cream maternity bracelet
Many thanks to those who shared their thoughts and great items with us!
Until next time,