Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
We spent the months of November and December sharing holiday recipes during the first Christmas In July Cookie Exchange! Since the CIJ team is worldwide we held a virtual #CIJCookieExchange right here on our blog!
The Cookie Exchange began on Wednesday – November 19th, 2014 and concluded on Tuesday – December 23rd. As I mentioned the team is international and we received recipes from many countries!
We wanted to include as many of our talented team members as possible! The participation was fantastic! Our team members are creative bakers!
Each team member shared with us their recipe, as well as a little bit about their memories of holiday baking. I personally made a few of these new recipes this season! I added them to the assortment I bake each year! Please join me as we conclude the #CIJCookieExchange!
Here are the recipes:
1. November 19 – Struffoli /Ghirlandiamo – Lia
2. November 21 – Buns / fifirixtra – Ifigeneia
3. December 4 – Pumpkin Tikvenik / ElegantJewelryRMM – Rositza
4. December 9 – Pecan Nugget Cookies / Corkycrafts
5. December 10 – Habichuelas Con Dulce / TheLarimarShop – Angie
6. December 11 – Four Way Fudge / CrochetNature – Jessica
7. December 12 – Roasted Almonds: Bavarian Style / MermaidsHatBox – Barbara
8. December 16 – Saint Lucie Cats / Vamperstein – Kristin
9. December 17 – Stained Glass Cookies / StockLaneStudio
10. December 18 – Peanut Butter & Honey Dog Cookies (For your Furry Friends) / NauticoCreations
11. December 18 – Seven Layer Bars / designbcb – Beverly
12. December 19 – Traditional Greek Melomakarona /AJRusticCreations – Andrea
13. December 22 – Soft Gingerbread / ReDesignedandRecycled – Linda
14. December 23 – Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti /LollysCubbyHole – Becky
15. December 23 – Chocolate Dings / PlethoraGifts – Cindy
A special thank you to the blog contributors who were the hosts of the Cookie Exchange!
Please use #CIJCookieExchange on social media as you visit all the delicious recipes we shared with you!
Thank you so much for joining us on our #CIJCookieExchange!