Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
The name of my shop is QuirkyEleganceEm! My inspiration tends to come from many places, from the colour combinations in nature to the settings in books I’ve read or sometimes whatever I’ve accumulated in my material stockpile.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
My Shop is still very new, and has still got a lot more evolving to do! I’m glad that I’ve been able to sit down and list the items that I love to create to sell to others that may fall in love with them just as much.
3. What do you love most about your work?
Creating feels like a puzzle to me! I love experimenting and seeing how I can put things together to make something beautiful! Even if I plan a design sometimes it doesn’t work out as I make it or I realize I overlooked something, and that’s when the finished product is often something unexpected, but sometimes more beautiful and memorable then the one I first planned.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I love Taylor Davis’ instrumental violin original ‘Starfire’! I listen to her violin playing when I have to study, and this particular song is my favourite.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I’m actually listening to an audio book! “Murder on the Flying Scotsman” by Carola Dunn. I love to read everywhere and I rarely go out without some form of book with me, be it physical, an e-book or an audio book. (Especially mysteries!)
6. What are your social media sites?