Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
The name of my shop is Sue Ellen Dreamland.
I mainly make jewelry of various materials, polymer clay, metal, silk cocoons, sea glasses, yarns, shells, wood and more!
The materials themselves sometimes give me inspiration, but above all, Nature (mostly the Sea, as I come from the Aegean sea Greek Island of Naxos) and Art!
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
My store has been in place since 2015, but I have not achieved great sales stuff … but yes, I’m trying! I hope in the end to succeed, because I make my work with joy, responsibility and love!
3. What do you love most about your work?
Mostly I like the fact that from an amorphous raw material, I make something beautiful that I can share with the others! It makes me very proud to see a necklace of mine worn by a girlfriend!
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I like good music, no matter what kind, but when I create I hear more Greek music!
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I love reading, I like science fiction, police literature and horror (a great follower of Steven King and Joe Nesbo), but also Classic Literature. I am currently reading again the “Tavern” of Emil Zola! And of course I almost all the time read in bed!
6. What are your social media sites?