Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is AnniMae’s, which is actually short for the longer version started online over 16 years ago – AnniMae’s Emu Egg Collectibles. I started online in early 2000 with a website of that name to showcase my decorated eggs that I was doing at the time – ostrich, emu, finch, quail, goose and duck eggs made into dioramas, jewelry boxes and necklaces. What is left of those creations is now in my shop, along with vintage collectibles and jewelry, handmade jewelry, my canvas artwork and my latest interest in sawblade painting. I occasionally have supplies available too.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Getting together with family around good food, lots of love and a swimming pool!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Greece and Italy! I LOVE the counryside of these areas and the architecture.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
The beauty in nature and all the living creatures, big and small.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I think making jewelry from scratch with precious metals and gems, especially learning about and how to use gems in jewelry.
6. What are your social media sites?