Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is your favorite vacation destination and why? Where exactly in the world is it located?
My favourite local vacation destination is Mount Tamborine it is located in the Hinterland of the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. We have been there many times and it is beautiful, it has great natural scenery and lovely gift shops and cafes.
2. What are several places everyone visiting this destination should see?
Worth visiting is Curtis Falls, Mount Tamborine Botanical Gardens and at the showgrounds on the second Sunday of the month they have a great local market.
3. What special customs, traditions, geography, nature etc. are intriguing about this destination?
Mount Tamborine is a rain forest area with waterfalls and also great views down to the city of the Gold Coast, it is part of the scenic rim of Queensland.
4. Where are the hot spots to eat and drink?
Eating spots, one of the best is Eagles Heights Hotel, great food, good prices and all with a view.
5. Have you been to your favorite vacation destination more than once and will you visit again?
We have been many times and we will go again, some times we go for a day, some times for a weekend as it’s quite close to where we live and yet it feels like a world away.
6. What are your social media sites?