Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is EponasCrystals. I get my inspiration from the bohemian style and add in a little bit of the southwest style too.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I have always made one of kind items, so I don’t think my jewelry design style has changed much, but. I have added bohemian decor items and crystals to my offerings.
3. What do you love most about your work?
Making jewelry is therapy for me. I get so involved that i loose track of time and wonder where the day went!
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
Anything from the Seventies
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
From Deep Space with Love by Mike Dooley
I curl up in my big leather chair when reading.
6. What are your social media sites?