Contributor post by Catherine of DesignsByCnC
#CIJPopUpMarket #1 Shop – Kelly from DaintyDotsBoutique
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
The name of my shop is Dainty Dots Boutique. I do custom vinyl and embroidery from decals to bags to clothing, and everything in between. My shop is unique because I do all personalization myself. My pieces are embroidered with a commercial embroidery machine and my vinyl is cut with a commercial vinyl plotter and applied with a commercial heat press.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
You mean I have to pick just one activity?!? Tanning! I absolutely love being out in the sun doing anything that will help me get a good tan! This includes lying out by the pool, going to the beach, or out for a boat ride. A summer tan is an absolute must for me!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to go anywhere tropical where the water is blue and the sunshine is abundant!
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I admire my parents for all of the hard work, dedication, and sacrifice they made to make sure I turned out to be the person I am today. I would be NOBODY without them!
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would love to be able to paint like my mother. She is so talented, but apparently that amazingly unique skill skipped my generation.
6. What are your social media sites?
Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/DaintyDotsNC/