CranberryManor – as a vintage, antique, and collectibles purveyor, I offer a variety of inventory that is often one of a kind. My pieces have a history, have seen the world during a time long past. They were loved by someone, and can be loved by someone again.
2. Where do you live and how does where you live influence your creativity?
I am located in Southern California. So Cal is a melting pot of people and cultures, so my “creativity” is in the hunt for unique and special wares.
3. What is it about having your own business that you love?
It helps me stay home with my kids, volunteer in my community, and participate in a wide variety of school and community events. As such, my business allows me to create memories for my family that will be cherished.
4. What is your greatest business achievement?
A lot of my personal collection was published in a collector’s book on DeLizza & Elster Jewelry.
5. How would you like to see your business evolve?
I am looking forward to longevity and expanding my knowledge base in an effort to bring more unique items to my clients.
6. What are your social media sites?