Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
What is your Christmas Inspiration?
These Paper Stars are quick to make and you need a minimum of material. The effect is fantastic. I made this tutorial in May and looked for Christmas inspired papers in my stash. If you would love to make these stars for your Christmas decoration, Christmas tree, or very small to embellish your Christmas presents, look for papers at Christmas time. I am sure you find truly beautiful papers.
Paper / Cardstock Paper – not to strong Scissor /Cutter Glue Ruler Clips or Needles
1. You need 12 Stripes of Paper. Cut it in 1 cm x 15 cm Stripes.
2. Wove 6 Stripes together in the middle.
3. The distance between the stripes are about 4- 5 mm.
4. Where the stripes crossed, fix it with glue. Take the same with the other six stripes. Be sure that the glue is dry, before you take the next step.
5. Wire the outside Stripe a half and glue it together with the other 90° outside stripe. Clip it together with a clip or a needle and let it dry very well. Do it also with the other three edges, and also with the second woven piece.
6. Now you have two shells.
7. If all is dry, bring the two shells together.
8. Glue the three stripes together. And clip it with a clip or a needle. Let it dry very well.
9. If all is dry you can cut the tips in shape.
10. Now you need always a needle, to punch a hole for a thread in one tip, to hang the star up in your Christmas tree.
Share Your Social Media Sites