1. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is fall. I love how nature changes and the colorful display I enjoy every day. The light is warmer and not as harsh as in summer. I absolutely love the earthy color palette of fall. The fog returns and it’s not as hot anymore, but the days have lovely temperatures that still allow to walk around without a jacket and in sandals.
2. What season is it now where you live? Have you seen a visible sign of the season changing?
We have summer right now, but already I can see the first yellow, orange and red leaves on some of the Chinese Pistaches. They are usually the first to turn and in October they are spectacular.
3. What item in your shop represents your favorite season and the story behind it?
This journal represents the warm and earthy colors of fall. I personally love to journal and I especially like the smooth paper of composition books. Their sure are other people who share this and with them in mind I created this journal.
4. What seasonal traditions are celebrated in your part of the world?
There are two big celebrations in fall in my part of the world: Halloween and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. Here, in wine country, the harvest of the grapes is also very important and often accompanied by small festivals with music, food and, of course, wine.
5. What are your social media sites?