Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
#CIJPopUpMarket #3 Shop – madhurab from Qforquilts
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop’s name is Qforquilts. I make unique customized quilts, don’t usually use any ready pattern and draft pattern myself. Also art quilts is a unique part of my shop.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
I am from India and July is a monsoon season here. So the favorite part of July is to enjoy rains with a hot coffee mug and get inspired for new creations.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to visit Bali in Indonesia. It’s a small village full of artisans. I am in love with The batik fabrics they make. Inspiration will be everywhere around in a lovely place surrounded by sea.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I admire my kid. My son ‘Shreyas’.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would like to learn pottery. That just seems very close to nature , the aroma and the soft soothing silky touch of clay is tempting.
6. What are your social media sites?