Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My Shop is called CerenaLevene. I work from my Studio:Studio Make Believe with Walter, our doggie.
My inspiration is derived from my family, my home and my garden.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I once was prominently a portrait artist, painting in oil. Now I sew, and I paint everything that makes me happy.
3. What do you love most about your work?
The feeling that simple things can make others happy too.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I use Pandora to stream for Santana, Sinatra, and Esteban.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I use my public library often, they notify me when each book I have asked for online, is ready for pick up!
I just finished “The Girl Before” by JP Delaney
I read at night in bed, just before sleep.
6. What are your social media sites?