1. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer! I grew up in S. California and love the beach and warm weather. Flip flops are my favorite footwear. I dislike wearing a lot of clothing and being cold!
2. What season is it now where you live? Have you seen a visible sign of the season changing?
It is still summer, but things are beginning to move into Fall. The nights are getting colder and the days are getting shorter. The other day, I saw a tree whose leaves were beginning to change! It made me sad, but the person I was with was very happy (she loves Fall)!
3. What item in your shop represents your favorite season and the story behind it?
The Lemon Yellow Fruit Juicer in my shop represents summer. It is bright and cheerful. It can be used to make lemonade in the summer. Growing up we had a lemon tree in our back yard. During the summer, it was always full of lemons. My mom used to make pitchers of lemonade for us to drink on hot Los Angeles summer days!
This juicer can be used all year round to squeeze lemons, oranges and limes.
4. What seasonal traditions are celebrated in your part of the world?
I live in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Summer here is filled with outdoor activities: hiking, camping,swimming,biking etc. But I sure do miss the beach!
5. What are your social media sites?