Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is your favorite vacation destination and why? Where exactly in the world is it located?
One of my all time favorite vacation destinations is Taos, New Mexico located in the southwestern United States. I love the big, blue skies and the beautiful western scenery.
2. What are several places everyone visiting this destination should see?
If you ever have the chance to visit, you should make time to tour the Taos Pueblo and go to the Rio Grande Gorge (maybe even go on a white water rafting tour). Also, it is fun to tour the many art studios on the Taos Square. If it is winter, the Taos ski valley is close by.
3. What special customs, traditions, geography, nature etc. are intriguing about this destination?
Taos is famous for it’s beautiful southwestern landscapes. You can see the tallest mountain in New Mexico, Wheeler Peak, from the town. It is known as an artists colony and people come from all over to paint the New Mexico sky.
4. Where are the hot spots to eat and drink?
The chile rellenos at the Taos Inn are delicious!
5. Have you been to your favorite vacation destination more than once and will you visit again?
We used to visit Taos almost every year but our life is pretty hectic right now so we haven’t been in a while. I hope to get back soon!
6. What are your social media sites?