Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is your favorite vacation destination and why? Where exactly in the world is it located?
My husband and I have a goal to visit all US 50 states by the time we are 50. So far we have 27 and will have over 30 by the end of this year. So far, my favorite place has been Estes Park, Colorado USA. I love the mountains, Mary’s Lake, the elk, and the beautiful night sky.
2. What are several places everyone visiting this destination should see?
The roaming elk, lake, mountains, and the peak to peak route.
3. What special customs, traditions, geography, nature etc. are intriguing about this destination?
Beautiful mountain terrain, lots of hiking trails, lake activities, small town with quaint boutique shops.
4. Where are the hot spots to eat and drink?
We had a condo and went to the local grocery store to make all our meals and drinks.
5. Have you been to your favorite vacation destination more than once and will you visit again?
Only once, but I am excited to return.
6. What are your social media sites?