Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is known as Cynhumphrey. I am drawn to colors in nature photographs when it comes to inspiration for me when creating products.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
When I first started on Etsy, I was solely creating jewelry. I now include repurposed items as well as home and garden decor.
3. What do you love most about your work?
Most of my products are one-of-a-kind items. I love being able to offer something unique to my customers.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I really don’t have motivational music that I listen to when I’m creating my items. However, I am a firm believer in women maximizing their fullest potential and believing they can do anything they put their mind to doing. If you can dream it, you can do it.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Working outside of the home at a full time job and running an Etsy shop doesn’t give me a lot of time to read. When I do read, it’s usually informative material on how to improve my shop experience.
6. What are your social media sites?
Pinterest: Cindy Humphrey
Twitter: Cindy Humphrey