Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop name is Shelly’s Select Salvage I find inspiration from watching DIY & HGTV specifically when they fix up antique homes and use vintage items for decor.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
Over time I lean more towards miniatures and smalls for my shop.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love the hunt! My husband and I go out each week searching for items from days past. To me I am rescuing vintage items that would otherwise be tossed out or lost.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I listen to all sorts of music depending on my mood. I like old country like Johnny Cash, Waylon, Hank Sr. I enjoy 70’s to 90’s Rock & Pop. When I need a little pick me up I will listen to 50s’/60’s or alt rock.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I am currently reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. A movie will soon be released so I like to re-read the series before seeing the movie.
6. What are your social media sites?
Facebook: Shelly’s Select Salvages
Pinterest: Shelly’s Select Salvages