Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is called LizPOriginals and I love color and designing with all the bead the world has to offer.
I was inspired by visiting Florence Italy 29 years ago, moved to the USA from Austria and still bead like crazy. I am the most happy when my customers love and wear my creations.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
From making earrings to necklaces I expanded to book marks, brooches , journal charms and my new love agate pendants, and Christmas ornaments.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love beads and gemstones. The wonderful ways they can be used in making jewelry and beaded art. Colors are playing a big role in my designs right now.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I love listening to Korean sound tracks, Asian music, Night Wish, Linkin Park ,and Vivaldi. The music creates a special link to my design of the day.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I am reading the book ” Ghost Soldiers ” a fantastic story of saving american soldiers in the Philippines from a Japanese prison camp. My favorite place to read is in bed –morning and evening.
6. What are your social media sites?
Twitter: Elisabeth Perez