Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
The name of my shop is joliefemmebydiana. I look for inspiration in the art and life of Frida Kahlo and in bright colors of fabric too.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
My shop has evolved from making only bags and totes to include many more fabric accessories for your bag to fashion scarves and headbands as well as pillows and aprons.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love knowing that my customers are pleased with their products and find them both useful and enjoyable.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I love Fleetwood Mac, James Taylor and Carole King! It’s fun to sing along while I work.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I am reading a book on hand embroidery art called Stitch Illo by Uppercase Publishing’s Janine Vangool.
6. What are your social media sites?
Google Plus: +DianaWebbjoliefemme