Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is Pupcakes BowWowtique (also soon opening Pupcakes Barkery). I find inspiration through Pinterest, Youtube, and suggestions by friends and family.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
My shop has been open just under a year, but it has evolved in that time with an expansion of products from dog collars and bandanas to the addition of toys, treats, and even some human products. With this expansion I will soon be starting a second shop (Pupcakes Barkery) and moving my dog treats there. I am working on my marketing through social media and trying to improve my product photos, so there will always be evolution.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love working from home and spending time with my three dogs. I also like working for myself and being able to design and create items that others enjoy.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I don’t listen to music much when I’m working. I usually have the TV on in the background. When I do listen to music it’s country. Some of my favorites are Trace Adkins, Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, and Florida Georgia Line.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I’m currently reading “A Dog’s Journey” which is the sequel to “A Dog’s Purpose”, and “Ricochet: Riding a Wave of Hope with the Dog Who Inspires Millions” . I don’t really have a favorite place to read, so I’ll just say anywhere quiet and comfortable. I generally only read when I’m studying, or when I find a book that really interests me.
6. What are your social media sites?
Pinterest: Pupcakes Bakery And BowWowtique