Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
I was so lucky to discover my passion for sea glass and creating jewelry, after my career as a school psychologist. Sea glass is hard to find, so I feel lucky when I see it on a beach! Also, some believe it is a good luck charm. So, that’s why my shop is LuckySeaGlassJewelry.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
When I first joined Etsy, I left almost immediately for five years and rejoined in the Fall of 2014. I used to do only sea glass jewelry, but now I have expanded to include pearls and natural gemstones in my designs. I have had a few of my original beach paintings made into frameable magnets for sale, too.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love creating with the sea glass I find in my travels around the world but also I love it when my customers are so happy with their choice!
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I like Country Music, Classical, and Jazz.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
A Gentleman in Moscow— a fantastic book! I usually read in bed at night.
6. What are your social media sites?
Facebook: Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry
Pinterest: Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry