Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
GriffinMaille is the name of my shop. I look on Pinterest, Google and the Facebook groups I belong to that are all Chainmaille.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I first started with a friend back in 2014 and we were going to make a variety of things from leather to beads. She ended up pulling out and I soley took over the shop and decided to focus on just Chainmaille. I changed the name from ChimericSoul to GriffinMaille late last year. Since then I have been slowly getting sales and I just reached my 30 sales mark.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love that I can make some money while being a stay at home mom of one. I also just enjoy making things that others will get joy out of.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I rarely listen to music while I work, its mostly PPS playing in the background for my little one year old. But I f/when I do listen it’s either country or Katy Perry (I’m not afraid to admit it).
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Again just like music I am currently not reading anything. When I do read it’s mostly books from ether Dean R Koontz or Sue Grafton.
6. What are your social media sites?
Facebook: Griffin Maille
Pinterest: Griffin Maille
Twitter: Griffin Maille