Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is called TapsikDesign. Often i am inspired by some small things i see around me. And i am starting to think how can i put it inside my own creations.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I started to make small grapevine wreaths with flowers, next were deco mesh wreaths, yarn and tulle wreaths. I learned how to make felt flowers to put onto yarn and tulle wreaths. Next were lantern swags and other home decor such as table centerpieces. Nowadays I make many of my wreaths embellishments myself. So i can give my customers an unique, original peace. Also started to make chocolate flower bouquets.
3. What do you love most about your work?
Loving the change. Today i make summer wreath but tomorrow it can be fall, Christmas. Always thinking how i can improve myself or make something new. Giving myself challenges to create something different and new.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
Well, I don´t listen to music during my work. I watch old Czech and Slovak movies, shows on Youtube.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I like romantic novels. Right now re-reading everything from Celeste Bradley.
6. What are your social media sites?