Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop name is MinkuLUL. I look for inspiration for silk painting in nature and Art Nouveau style.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
Oh my, looking back it was an amazing journey. I started with few handpainted silk scarfs I did as a side hobby and a lot of hand painted blouses but it turned out that natural silk is in demand! Now I am striving to get all the latest trends on my scarves: the latest hit is a scarf painted with pattern of wings.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love the painting process, it’s pure and magical. Why do I have to sleep? I could paint all night.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
Italian pop music is my favorite. They have most amazing music.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I must say I don’t have a lot of time to read for myself! Instead, I read for my lil baby boy and there are a lot of funny children stories with beautiful pictures. Right now I am in the middle of Villa Triste by Patrick Modiano – this one is just for me!
6. What are your social media sites?
Blog: Attention! Fresh Paint!