Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
DianaSianCrafts – my inspiration mainly comes from my children and my customers – my love of all things fantasy and geek!
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I started my shop when I was only making jewellery – over the past two years I have found a love of all things Christmas and also a passion for making paper flowers which are mainly incorporated into wedding flowers/bouquets.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love how every day is different – from making Christmas items in the summer to engaging with customers to create one off flowers for their wedding day.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I cannot work in silence (having 5 children makes this impossible anyway!) I normally have current easy listening hits playing (loving Ed Sherran at the moment) or Netflix (I am secretly addicted to anything with vampires or zombies!).
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Celebrating 20 years of Harry Potter and re-reading them all – my last little treat to myself was a full box set of all the books.
6. What are your social media sites?
Facebook: Diana Sian Crafts