Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
Our shop name is CartoCreative. We love travelling, so we don’t have to look far for inspiration. Every place we visit or want to visit eventually becomes part of our collection.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
Our shop is always evolving. We are always working on new products and ideas.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love making our customers happy. It’s so rewarding to receive positive feedback from something I’ve put so much work into.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I have a bunch of motivating playlists depending on the task at hand. For most work, I like to listen to upbeat electronic music, for running I like anything with an upbeat tempo, and for working when I’m a little more stressed, I like classical music.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I am reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. My favorite place to read is outside. I love being in fresh, open air in the summer.
6. What are your social media sites?