Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is called “angelshaug”. I have always enjoyed “drawing stories” it is what I still do. I have fun creating, I like the challenges to my mind, and also the technical challenges it makes me face.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
It has not changed much. The only thing that changes is the artwork.
3. What do you love most about your work?
It is a medium for me to communicate to others my thoughts and feelings around subjects that I find
important. One of the subjects that “drives” me and I feel there should be a lot more focus on is the state of the planet and the destructive side of man. Again and again, we make bad choices with horrendous consequences for this beautiful planet and this saddens me more than I can say.
There is a lot of this in my work.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I usually listen to audio books or podcasts.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Fiction, fantasy, politics, current events or philosophy. I love it all.
6. What are your social media sites?
Facebook: Art Of Anne Angelshaug
Pinterest: Anne Angelshaug