Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop name is MermaidsHatbox.
The best inspiration I get in the fabric stores. I see a fabric and have the vision, that it can be this or that.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
I always develop new models. The greater the diversity, the more interest is growing
3. What do you love most about your work?
The work is very creative and I trying out new model’s. As well the wishes of my customers are also challenging me, and level up my skills.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I love the music of the Singer/ Songwriter of the 60th 70th 80th. nothing special.
Thanks to the music streaming, I can gently dive into this time and am happy when I hear a long forgotten song that I loved as it was popular.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Emily Brontë- Wuthering Heights is the book I read. I see movies from this book, but the book is much better.
I read most in my bed.
6. What are your social media sites?