Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shop is called “ByTheArtBug”, I get my inspiration from the lovely Nature where there is everything from complex to simple everyday things!
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
When I first started I was more confused and overwhelmed with what I really wanted to make and sell, but overtime I learned to focus on what really works for me in terms of sales so now I focus on that.
3. What do you love most about your work?
That it is a stress buster and keeps me going!
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I love to work in a quiet environment! The natural music that I love is the sound of rain, that we hear almost all the time being in a tropical city! I love sitting at my window making something as the droplets hit the ground making a lovely music!
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
Since my pregnancy last year I haven’t been doing much of reading other than the baby books! So to be honest right now I am reading “What to Expect: Baby’s First Year”! And I love reading on my window seat.
6. What are your social media sites?
Google Plus: +TheArtBug