Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is the name of your shop and where do you look for inspiration?
My shops name is AliciasFindings. I find inspiration in many things,such as: nature,music,books and even everyday life.
2. How has your shop evolved over time?
My shop is always a work in progress. I started out with a few items and knowing next to nothing about listings and so forth. I now take photos in a light box and do my listings in batches. I am always learning anything I can to help improve my shop and listings.
3. What do you love most about your work?
I love when a design I’ve created is bought and treasured by someone. I love the actual designing and creating from bits and pieces.
4. What motivating music do you listen to? Share your playlist that gets and keeps you going!
I don’t normally listen to anything while creating,but something upbeat would be best I think.
5. What book are you reading right now and where is your favorite place to read?
I am reading one of my favorite authors,Nora Roberts. This particular book is called Brazen Virtue. I love to sit on the back porch during the spring and summer,listening to the chirp of birds and the beauty of nature.
6. What are your social media sites?