Contributor post by Alicia of AliciasFindings
Leaders are an essential part of any team or organization. Leaders help other members succeed and grow as well as help the Captain achieve their objectives. Here at Christmas in July we have some wonderful Leaders and we want to honor your accomplishments in what we are calling Leadership Spotlight.
Tammie from Nashba is our next honoree!
1. What made you decide to join the CIJ team and what do you love about the team?
I was invited from another team to join for the sale and thought after July 10th that would be it.
2. What made you decide to become a CIJ team leader and what do you enjoy most about being a team leader?
In the middle of the sale I realized that this was not just a promote your own shop and run kind of team. I decided that I was really enjoying being part of this team and I would be happy to give more.
3. What is your style of leadership?
I prefer a friendly type of leadership as opposed to an authoritarian “do this, do that” style.
4. Tell us about yourself and your shop.
I moved to the US a little over a year ago from the sweet little island paradise called St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I’ve always been good with my hands and creating things so opening up an Etsy shop was a no brainer. My shop is filled with things that are uniquely me. I try my best to create things that I’d want to wear or have for myself. That way my heart is always in it.
5. What are your social media sites?