Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Name of shop speaks of what I sell – childhood memories, name of shop is Toysfrom70s.etsy.com. It’s unique for it contains vintage items, recently downsized can’t take it with me. My loss is your gain.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
We have an annual barbecue each year the family just gets bigger and bigger, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, siblings, and friends…..plus it’s the only time family can get together.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Would love to see the Northern lights of Alaska been to every state in the nation yet have not made it to Alaska yet.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I come from a military family, my father survived two wars, tornado’s, hurricanes and yet over all conquered every goal in his life until cancer. If there was just a cure he said hard to believe in the 21st century we can’t find a cure.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Pilot my own plane than wouldn’t have to pay somebody to take me places.
6. What are your social media sites?
Well still working on that one.