#CIJPopUpMarket #3 – Becky of LollysCubbyHole
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is LollysCubbyHole & my name is somewhat unique as it is the name my grandchildren call me, “Lolly”. I do a lot of custom requests, for weddings and home decor, farmhouse style.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
July brings the grandchildren to town, so we spend a lot of time on the pond fishing and in the pool. Plus , we take tractor rides around the farm!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Most likely we would return to Paris, France & Italy.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
Living ~ would be my husband. He is kind and patient, and works very hard to improve the lives of those in Haiti. Deceased would be my grandparents, who lovingly raised me.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I always wanted to play the piano in a grand way.. no pun intended! It is such a lovely sound, to have music filling the home. My husband plays and we have two pianos!! ( I have 3 sewing machines, so I can’t complain).
6. What are your social media sites?