1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Knit360five. The unique thing: items ship out between 1-3 days. That’s a great thing for a knit shop.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Our block party. Started out very simply and now has turned into quite the summer event. We used to just have a small table outside now we have an eight foot open sided tent, two tables, chairs, benches and a BBQ grill.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
We aren’t world traveler types but we decided a few years ago, to follow the Chicago Cubs to an away game at a ballpark we’ve never been to. So far, we’ve done Milwaukee, Denver, Phoenix, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Washington DC and Cincinnati.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My mother and my eldest sister for reasons to long to explain but my sister was 12 when she came to live with us and she saved herself from a bad situation. My mother was the only person she could turn to and not only helped her get out but took her and made her a member of the family.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I’d like to learn to sight read music . I sing but I can’t seem to pick up sight reading so I have to work a lot harder at getting songs right. But I also comfort myself with knowing Michael Jackson didn’t read music, either.
6. What are your social media sites?