Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Polly had a Dolly, named after my Grandma who always encouraged me. Inspired by my beautiful daughters; I make natural fibre, Waldorf inspired, dolls for imaginative play.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
In the UK the schools break up for Summer and we always have a two-week holiday in our vintage Eriba caravan at the seaside.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Undoubtedly a tour around Scandinavia, visiting Denmark, Norway and Sweden. So many brilliant designer/makers come from this area of the world and I would love to understand more about their way of life.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My Great Great Auntie Gladys, her life was dedicated to serving others and she found such value and love in it.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Oh so many, basket weaving, spinning, I could go on and on. My next skill to learn is how to use the vintage knitting machine I have been given – I could make lovely clothes and blankets for my dolls – and it looks like so much fun!
6. What are your social media sites?