Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
patontheback – Because EVERYONE deserves a Pat on the Back for something they’ve done, or just because of whom they are!
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Lots of my holiday production is done indoors, and monsoons create incredibly exciting thunderstorms that raise the humidity in the desert, allowing precious water to nurture our ecosystem.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Japan – in love with Japanese culture, fabric, people, food, so much.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
Anyone with courage.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
That’s a tough one – patience?
6. What are your social media sites?