Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is called LOLA & Pooch. I custom make dog outfits with matching human couture. My shop supports my cause — fashion saving dogs. I use the samples in pet fashion events. My goal is to elevate the perception of dogs so that they are seen as the sentient beings they are and not as disposable property.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
4th of July activity… Swimming! I’m in Los Angeles. There’s a beach and there’s a pool. Even the dogs get to swim!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? Paris! I don’t know why. I just have this innate love for everything French.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My mom! She supports every one of my dreams. She’s my best friend, and my sagest adviser. Without her, I don’t know where I would be.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
How to be a shrewd business woman. Because then leaving my aesthetic universe would not always mean crashing into a wall!
6. What are your social media sites?