Contributor post by Catherine of DesignsByCnC
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
The name of my shop is lindab142. I design Jewish jewelry and women’s wire beaded kippot to celebrate special occasions and holidays and every day.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
My favorite activity is the 4th of July fireworks and music. We used to be able to watch the Boston Pops on TV and see the fireworks from our dining room, until the trees grew up.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If I could travel anywhere, I’d go to Israel, because I want to see the historic sites like the wailing wall and Jerusalem and Eilat, where the Eilat stone comes from.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I most admire Louise Hay, author of “You can Heal Your Life” who shares affirmations, meditations and is still exercising and working at age 81.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I’d like to learn wireweaving; the designs are gorgeous all it’s amazing what you can do with wire.
6. What are your social media sites?