Contributor post by Catherine from DesignsByCnC
#CIJPopUpMarket #2 Shop – Ethical Infant
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
The name of our shop is Ethical Infant. We hand screen my brother’s original artwork on to ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE clothing and bags. In keeping with our ethical products, all of the quotes on our items are inspiring, wonderful individuals (MLK, John Muir, Mother Theresa, etc) Our goal is to change children’s and babies clothing – we were really sad by all of the “Little DIVA” and “Too cute to follow the rules” type of messages on children’s clothing – so, we decided to create a beautiful alternative!
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Swimming! We live in the SF Bay Area and it gets HOT here.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Hawaii – I’m a beach bum.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My mom – a gentle and creative soul, who always has love and wisdom to share.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Bread making – I’ve been attempting (with only minimal success for the past year). I think all of my kiddos would greatly appreciate it, if I could really nail a good loaf of whole wheat bread.
6. What are your social media sites?