Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Our shop is DoubleMuse. Me and my best friend Linda make functional, fun pottery. That is our first passion. Then Linda makes beautiful heirloom quality crochet doilies. Finally I make jewelry. Ceramic pendants, bracelets and more.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
t’s hot here in CT so I spend most of my time in my studio (aka the basement) making pottery and hanging out with my dog Mia.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Tuscany! My husband and I were there for the first time this past September and I fell in love.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
Firefighters and first responders. They don’t get enough credit for putting their lives on the line for us.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
That’s a hard question because there are so many but I think I would love to try glass fusing. I feel I could incorporate that into my pottery and make really unique pieces.
6. What are your social media sites?