Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is named ChocolateDogStudio. I design, crochet, and write patterns for crocheters. My shop also has a wide variety of cup cozies, coffee pot cozies, and aprons. Creating my own crochet patterns is what I love to do and I am writing patterns nearly every day.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
It is too hot for anymore than swimming and the 4th of July is an excellent time to get family together for food and fun!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to travel to England, Scotland and Wales. Just seeing the countryside where so much history has happened would be wonderful.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My Mom, she has done so much in her life and gets so much joy out of life.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would love to learn weaving. I love working with fiber s and yarn. It seems a natural extension of what I am already doing that it would be a small jump to a new hobby.
6. What are your social media sites?