Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop that I proudly share with my daughter is North and South Shabby. Our shop’s uniqueness lies in the fact that we offer a younger and an older perspective of how we incorporate our shabby decor into our shop listings.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Love being able to to travel to the many close by restaurants that offer seaside dining outside.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Hands down, I would travel to the tiny island of St John, USVI. My daughter lived there for five years and I had the good fortune to be able to visit her quite a few times. Each time I went, I fell in love with the pristine natural beauty more and more.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I have no specific person , but in general I deeply admire those simple quiet people who, without fanfare, give of themselves to help others in some small way.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would like to relearn how to knit and crochet. My mother was so skilled in both, and I have many sweet reminders of her skills with the many afghans, doilies, and sweaters she has left. I feel guilty that I didn’t continue her nimble fingered legacy!
6. What are your social media sites?