Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Li’l Fox Designs, I create themed and dyed purses, accessories and many other items that are great for someone on the go!
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
Has to be grilling out with the family. Most of the family works retail, so we plan a weekend after the holiday to get together and meet before Thanksgiving!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Australia! I want to sit and listen to the accents. I love them!
4. Who do you most admire in life?
My grandmother, she is my biggest supporters! She has been sewing for 60 years, and I would love to try everything that she has learned.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would like to learn to weld. Making large structures, for the yard, is on my bucket list.
6. What are your social media sites?