Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop, I’m very proud of, is Ghirlandiamo. In Italian it means “let’s make a wreath”.
Made in Italy is appreciated all over the world and I think my creations represent the elegant Italian style through my modern and personal interpretation, the one of a smiling, friendly Italian woman.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
I live in Salerno, a lovely town on the sea, in South Italy, so people generally go to the beach.
We are very close to Paestum and Amalfi Coast, so people can also go there, to bath and to see wonderful places.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If I had a lot of money, I’d travel all around the world, there are so many places to see and so many different people and habits to know!
The first travel should be to Bolivia and Peru: I’m completely fascinated by pre-Columbian civilizations.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I like strong people, people who dare and keep on fighting, people who never give up.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
When I was young, I studied five languages and talked them almost good. But time passing by and not often speaking them, I forgot most of words.
So I’d like to speak them well again, as I love talking with people.
6. What are your social media sites?