Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is called Epona’s Crystals. What is unique? Probably my style. All my customers tells me how “different” my designs are!
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
We go to visit our relatives in Tennessee every year during the 4th of July. Just enjoying family, barbecue, sitting around the pool and relaxing!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I’ve also wanted to go see Scotland. My husband’s lineage is Scottish and I’m a redhead, so I’m hoping!
4. Who do you most admire in life?
Probably my father. He was a wise man, and I did not have him around long enough to fully appreciate it.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Silver smithing! I like unique jewelry and the only way I’m going to get it is to make it myself. I am a bit afraid of fire, so I’m still getting up the courage.
6. What are your social media sites?